we are delighted to have you as our esteemed guest in the heart of Rijeka. Whether you're here for business, leisure or a special occasion, our dedicated team is committed to ensuring your stay is as comfortable and memorable as possible.
At the Grand Hotel Bonavia, we will provide more than just a room; we offer an experience that reflects the unique charm and energy of our vibrant city. Rijeka, a city steeped in history and culture, offers a tapestry of experiences waiting to be explored, and Grand Hotel Bonavia has a prime location that allows you to easily access the city's iconic landmarks. If you need any assistance or recommendations on where to go and what to do, our front-desk team is at your service.
Indulge in a culinary journey at our restaurant, where our skilled chefs craft exquisite dishes that celebrate local flavours using the freshest ingredients. Treat yourself to a special meal and enjoy a taste of Croatia.
Should you require anything during your stay, our dedicated staff is just a phone call away. We are here to ensure that your time with us is nothing short of exceptional. Your comfort, safety, and satisfaction are our top priorities.
Your feedback is of utmost importance to us, as it helps us continually improve and exceed your expectations. Please do not hesitate to share your thoughts and suggestions with us during your stay.
We hope that the content of this directory will facilitate your search for information while you are with us, introduce you to the services we offer and help you choose experiences that will complete your stay.
Thank you for choosing our hotel. We wish you a pleasant stay.
Grand Hotel Bonavia Staff
Wireless (Wi-Fi) internet is available throughout the hotel. If you need help with connecting, please turn to our reception staff.
If you wish to make an external call, press 0.
If you wish to call another room, press 6 + the room number.
If you wish to call the reception, press 6100.
PRICES OF TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES
The price of each telephone impulse is charged in accordance with the applicable price list. Please contact the reception staff for additional information.
You may leave your mail at the reception desk.
EMERGENCY TELEPHONE NUMBERS
EMERGENCY MEDICAL ASSISTANCE 194/112
FIRE DEPARTMENT 193/112
INTERNATIONAL DIALLING CODES
0+0044 Great Britain
0+0031 The Netherlands
0+00420 Czech Republic
In order to ensure you have a pleasant stay and to prevent any misunderstanding during your stay in our hotel, please observe the following house rules:
- Hotel accommodation can only be used by a person who is duly registered at the reception. On the day of arrival, the room is at your disposal (check-in) from 2:00 PM.
- Shorter stays will be calculated and charged upon arrival, and longer stays will be charged every seven days. All other additional services used during the stay, such as the costs of the telephone, minibar, etc., are subsequently calculated and charged according to the valid price list.
- When you arrive, register your personal vehicle or motorcycle at the reception, otherwise we bear no responsibility for any damage caused in the hotel parking lot.
- For your privacy, a safe is available in your room. The hotel is not responsible for valuables left in hotel rooms. Please report any lost or found items to the reception.
- In case of possible malfunctions in the room or other remarks, please contact the reception.
- For your own safety and the safety of your children, please obey all notices and prohibition signs as well as the warning instructions you receive from hotel staff. Do not leave minors unattended. Immediately report any danger that endangers the health and life of guests or hotel staff to the reception.
- Please keep hotel inventory and equipment safe. Hotel inventory (bedding, towels, etc.) may not be taken out of the room. Please note that you are responsible for damage caused by your own fault or the fault of a person for whom you are responsible, and you are obliged to compensate the hotel for the resulting damage.
- Visitors are not allowed in the rooms without the knowledge and consent of the reception.
- Pets are allowed for a fee according to the valid price list, except in restaurants and bars.
- Smoking is prohibited in the closed areas of the hotel.
- Please do not disturb the peace and order between 00:00 AM and 07:00 AM.
- Report any early departure to the reception no later than the day before by 10:00 AM. Otherwise, we will be forced to charge the amount of the entire stay.
- On the day of departure, the room must be vacated (check-out) by 11:00 AM. Staying in the room after that time requires payment of day stay. For the possibility of extending your stay, please contact the reception staff.
- Guests who do not comply with these house rules and those whose behavior disturbs order and peace in the hotel and disturbs other guests and staff may have their stay canceled. We will be forced to charge for intentionally caused material damage. When using the accommodation, it is understood that the guest is familiar with the house rules and agrees with the obligations and conditions highlighted here. Please report the complaint during your stay, so that we can react to it and make your stay more pleasant.
- Payment is possible exclusively in euro.
On the day of departure, please vacate your room (check-out) by 11 a.m. If you keep the room after this time, you will be charged for the entire day. If you wish to stay longer, please contact the reception staff. In order to avoid queues at the reception desk early in the morning, you can settle your bill a day earlier.
You can use the following credit cards to pay your bill: Eurocard/Mastercard, Diners, Visa, Maestro.
First-aid kit is located at the reception desk. Due to legal restrictions, it is not allowed to administer drugs other than those found in the first-aid kit. For more information on doctors and pharmacies, please refer to “Additional services” section.
A wake-up service is available. Please contact the reception staff.
Messages and mail
All mail or messages will be kept at the reception desk, where you can retrieve them at your convenience.
Lost and found
All lost items are stored. Please contact the reception staff for help.
For assistance with luggage and luggage storage service, please contact the reception.
Consumption of beverages from the mini-bar will be charged in keeping with the price list and charged to your room.
Please record any consumption on the form and give it to the reception staff. If you need to have your mini-bar refilled or if you have any additional requirements, please contact the reception. Please do not use the mini-bar for any other purpose.
Television and radio
RAI 1 HD
RAI 2 HD
RAI 3 HD
RAI Sport +
TV SLO 1
TV SLO 2
SUPER RTL AUSTRIA
NICKELODEON / MTV+
* The list of TV channels and radio stations is subject to change without prior notice.
Valuables / Safety deposit box
Every room is equipped with a safety deposit box, in which you may store valuables. Instructions for use are on the safety deposit box. The hotel is not responsible for valuables left in your room. Please report any loss or any found items to the reception.
Do Not Disturb
The “Do Not Disturb” sign hung on the outer doorknob of your room shall be respected fully. If you do not wish to answer phone calls, please inform the reception desk when you wish to receive them again.
Linen and towels
A towel exchange service is available daily. Linen is replaced every 2 days or whenever necessary. In order to make your stay as comfortable as possible, our housekeeping staff will gladly help you if you need additional pillows, sheets, towels or toiletries.
To protect the environment and ensure rational energy consumption, please only leave the towels you wish to have replaced in the bathtub or shower.
Please contact the reception staff for additional information.
Washing, ironing and dry-cleaning services
The form for washing and ironing clothes and the bag for clothes are in your closet. Please fill in the form clearly, keep the first copy for yourself and leave the other copy in the bag with the clothes. Leave the bag in a visible location in the room. Washing and ironing services are charged in accordance with the applicable price list. A dry cleaning service is available Monday to Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Clothes received from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. will be returned the same day by 6:00 p.m. Clothes received after 10:00 a.m. returned the following day by 6:00 p.m. Please contact the reception staff for additional information.
Available at request. Please contact the reception staff.
Local voltage is 220 V.
Air-conditioning and heating
To save energy and protect the environment, please keep windows and doors closed while cooling or heating your room. In case of any difficulty or doubt, please contact the reception staff.
Pets are allowed in the hotel in accordance with the applicable pricelist, except in restaurants and bars.
Damage and malfunctions
Despite our constant supervision, the possibility exists that something in your room is not in working order. If this is the case, please inform the reception desk by 10 p.m. We will do our best to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Start your day with a rich breakfast buffet or enjoy the meals you have selected for your boarding-day meal.
Meals are served as follows:
Breakfats: 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Lunch: noon - 3:00 p.m.
Dinner: 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
À la carte RESTORAN KAMOV
Situated on the ground floor. Enjoy our carefully selected culinary delights in a pleasant environment.
It is located above the reception desk and is open Monday through Saturday from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Ideal for relaxing coffee, your favorite cake or just the pleasure of hanging out in a stylish setting.
BREAKFAST IN YOUR ROOM
For a good start of the day and for your convenience, we recommend our room service breakfast. Please hang the filled-in form on the outside knob of your room door.
Orders are taken untill 5:00 a.m.
If you are unable to use some of the meal services in our restaurants, please cancel your meal in exchange for a packed lunch one day in advance (by 8 p.m. at the latest) at the reception.
WELLNESS AND SPA
Situated at the lowest hotel level. The Wellness centre is equiped with a bio, Turkish and Finnish saunas, relax zone with chromotherapy and massage rooms. It also offers face and body treatments. For all information, reservations and prices, please contact the wellness reception staff or dial 6175.
Our fitness room is situated in the wellness centre and is at your disposal.
For all information, please contact the wellness reception staff or dial 6175.
Meeting rooms Jozefina and Lujzijana
The hotel has meeting rooms available with a maximum capacity of 30 and 60 seats. Meeting rooms Jozefina and Lujzijana can be combined into a 130-seat conference room. Please contact the reception staff for any information.
CONFERENCE ROOM KAROLINA
The hotel has a conference room with maximum capacity of 80 seats. Please contact the reception staff for any information.
MEETING ROOM MORETTO
The hotel has a meeting room availabe with a maximum capacity of 10 people. Please contact the reception staff for any information.
The equipped business center is located on the ground floor of the hotel. Please contact the reception staff for any information.
Doctor / Dentist
If you require the assistance of a doctor or dentist, please contact the reception staff. The doctor’s and dentist’s services are payable directly to the doctor or dentist.
For information please contact the reception staff.
Help us protect the environment
We work hard to preserve the environment and sustainability, which is why we have adopted our own sustainable business policy. Our goal is to reduce the impact that facility management has on the environment by applying best practices and careful use of natural resources. We know you care about the environment, so please help us achieve our goals by taking the following measures yourself:
- We save water - water is a scarce resource that directly affects the environment, so we try to reduce water consumption wherever possible. Help us by turning off the faucet while applying shampoo or brushing your teeth.
- Saving energy - Please turn off the lights you don't need, and since we maintain the room temperature using an automated air conditioning system, please keep all doors and windows closed so that the system can work.
- Let's reduce the amount of waste, please put all waste and cigarettes in the appropriate trash cans.
- Prevention of water and soil pollution - In order to reduce the risk of pollution, please handle oily liquids and fuel with care. In the event of an accident, please contact our staff who will assist you and provide you with a means to absorb fatty liquids.
Please familiarize yourself with emergency evacuation routes and exits depicted in the plan on the entrance door. By acting responsibly, you contribute to your own safety and the safety of other guests and hotel employees.
Please be cautious and careful to prevent possible fires.
IN THE EVENT OF FIRE OR SMOKE IN THE ROOM
Call reception by dialling 6100, state your room number and give an accurate description of the situation. If the room is filled with smoke, cover your mouth, nose and eyes with a moist handkerchief or towel. Leave the room and close the door behind you. Follow the green signs in the hallways. Do not use the elevator as it will stop in the case of danger, but use the stairs as shown in the evacuation plan.
If the door is not hot, open it carefully, leave the room and start walking towards the closest evacuation exit. Take your key with you, so you can return to your room if the evacuation route is inaccessible. If the hallway is filled with smoke, cover your mouth, nose and eyes with a moist handkerchief or towel. When escaping down smoky hallways, bend down, as the smoke is thinner near the floor. Follow the green signs in the hallways. Do not use the elevator as it will stop in the case of danger, but use the stairs as shown in the evacuation plan.
STAYING IN YOUR ROOM
If the door is hot, do not open it. Line the door and ventilation openings with moist towels, linen and clothes to prevent the inflow of smoke and poisonous gases. Call reception by dialling 6100 and tell the staff where you are. Stay calm and wait for further instructions. Stand by the window to be visible from the outside. Wait for the firemen.
- Do not smoke in bed.
- Do not empty ashtrays into the garbage bin.
- Do not leave electrical appliances turned on, or leave burning candles and similar items unattended.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Room service is available from 06:00 AM to 10:00 PM by calling the number 6817 and is charged according to the valid price list.
The fee for room service is € 6.00 per delivery. For your convenience, please call 6817 after eating so that we can remove the trays.
Payment is possible exclusively in euro.